Sunday, November 2, 2008

WISDOM TEETH.

No i didn't take any pictures while i've been swollen, sorry. But i'm still pretty sore, and still a little swollen. My week consisted of ice cream, drinkable yogurts, 2 smoothies, slurpees, making my dad do burger king runs for me so i could have an icee, and laying on the couch. I found out that theres really nothing on tv and that lortab is amazing. although it put me to sleep within five - ten minutes of me taking it. It was cool to get some attention even though it really frustrated my dad. ( A LOT) The couch gets old though. But i didn't want to be bored up in my room all day! I sat through stupid shows and sometimes found myself watching super why and pbs shows. Weird i know but there is really nothing on during the day. Oh well back to life this week school and everything that goes along with that. I had my first actual meal today it really hurt but oh man it was so good!!! I can't wait for this process to be over. I'm out PEACE!

3 comments:

sarah said...

Told you there was nothing on TV.
DAD

Heidi said...

Wisdom teeth extraction is no fun.
When will we be fortunate enough to make it onto your blog list?

sarah said...

aren't you on it.... i'll put you up... it really is no fun and the fact that it still kills... really sucks.